Thursday, January 7, 2010

Snuggling with Moofut





Cranbrook weather has turned cold. My apologies to those in Winnipeg, Edmonton, and anywhere else it's chilly, but when we arrived it was 4 degrees out and now it's -16, with humidity, so that's more like -20 or so. It started snowing lightly just a few minutes ago. I think it snows a lot here. It's so pretty!

Moofut has moved closer to the heater as our little suite is not always very toasty, though we are used to that as our little house is downright frigid most of the time. I have my slippers, so that helps, but I should have brought the sweater my Grandma made me in high school. It's so snuggly. By Saturday it should be up to 1 degree again and then it will be back to slush. We are both getting those brown spots on the back of our pants from walking and kicking up the slush. Oh well, that's what washing machines are for.

On the plus side, Dustin's hair has been amazing since he's been here. It's curling so well because of the humidity. Mine is really waving well too. I haven't even plugged in my blow dryer since I got here. This week is all about simple and lazy. Next week I may try to do my hair, but I'm not committing to anything. Moofut doesn't have hair, so thankfully we don't have to make him brush it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLogger Theme by BloggerThemes Wordpress by WPThemesCreator | This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com