Thursday, January 28, 2010

Our room

So it's taken me this long to be confident enough that I can try to figure out how to post a video, and then to make a video so I'd have to figure out how to post it! This is our room at ELL and it was cleaned today, so I tried not to mess it up and took the video right when I walked in after housekeeping had finished! I can not say in words just how much I appreciate the housekeeping service. It's like eating a meal at someone else's place and maybe they just opened a can of soup and added water, but it tastes so much better than your own can of soup because they made it for you! Thank you Amber, Sharon, Rachel, and the other kind lady that cleans up after us! (it doesn't take all of them, just one at a time, we aren't total pigs!)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLogger Theme by BloggerThemes Wordpress by WPThemesCreator | This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com