Saturday, January 23, 2010

10 minutes ago in Cranbrook...




So we slept in! It's Saturday! All of a sudden, at 9:30 am, there is a knock at our door. We aren't dressed appropriately. Then the phone rings, it's George, "The Olympic Torch is coming in 2 minutes!!!" . Okay, great! So we look out the window, 2 minutes pass, no torch, I have to pee, should I go, I'll miss it, I go, still no torch, hmmm, should we get dressed? Ya, I guess. So we throw on some clothes, phone rings, George says, "It's coming right NOW!!!", okay so we run outside in our pj's and boots with no socks, and my Canada toque and there, beside the mini golf greens was the torch bearer!

1 comments:

Mr. Ireland said...

forget the torch, check out those mountains.

Post a Comment

 
BLogger Theme by BloggerThemes Wordpress by WPThemesCreator | This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com