Thursday, January 21, 2010

First Quilt Complete!






After 3 group sessions and 4 hours of hand stitching, my first quilting project is complete! Flannel is apparently very hard to quilt with as it stretches and slides. Well I can attest to that as I think there is only one side that looks like all of the squares are actually square. However, it fold up completely evenly, so that is a first for me and blankets. It is my first project and I'm really pleased with it. We decided to tie it as opposed to quilting it so we could move on to our next project which involves 90% quilting. Stay tuned for more adventures in quilting...

3 comments:

Mr. Ireland said...

nice pour mon bebe.

nancy said...

Quoi....bebe? ;-o

nancy said...

Very nice work Andrea....love the elephants...

Post a Comment

 
BLogger Theme by BloggerThemes Wordpress by WPThemesCreator | This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com