Friday, February 12, 2010

Cue Cards


In my last year of University I had to fulfill my Science Credit. I was so terrified that I wouldn't pass, so I made cue cards of all of the definitions and information that I had to absorb. It worked miracles and I think I passed with a B+! I thought I'd employ the same method for my American Sign Language course, so I played a game of Match and paired up the sign with the word. The exercise itself was enough of a confidence booster as I only needed to look up 3 signs in two chapters. The third chapter was the class that I missed, so I didn't do as well, but even in not knowing the sign I learned it by looking it up. I'm going to practise with classmates this weekend and then I'll try to put some sentences together and make a video lesson for the blog here. I guess I should be teaching Moofut!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Looking at your pretty flashcards, I got curious: why did you write some words in caps and some words in small letters like COOL, breeze? Does that mean "cool (like a breeze)" or "a cool breeze" or "usually means cool, but sometimes means breeze", or something else?

Post a Comment

 
BLogger Theme by BloggerThemes Wordpress by WPThemesCreator | This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com