Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Spring?

Ewwww!
Tulips are such troopers.
My feet were wet after this walk
Dustin digging
May 5th, the day after


What a terrible storm yesterday. Here are some of the pictures from around our house and the dig out that happened after it all came down. The picture of my tulips was taken at about 10 am, but when I got home at 3pm, I couldn't even find them. There was 16 mm of snow that fell, but it looked more like a foot, and it was that really wet, snowman snow. Driving was a real challenge as well since every big truck felt that we were all going too slow, so they would whiz by, kicking up floods of slush on our windshields. It's only 0 degrees out right now, which is really strange for a Spring storm as it usually falls one day, warms up overnight, and melts the next. What is this world coming too? I'll keep you posted on the tulips, if I ever find them again.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLogger Theme by BloggerThemes Wordpress by WPThemesCreator | This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com