Thursday, April 8, 2010

Thank you Ada, Peggy, Len and Betty!!!

This is what was left of our American Sign Language class at the end of our last class. Ada, a friend of our teacher Peggy (in the grey vest above) knitted us each a cloth with the sign for "I love you". We all made the sign in the picture. Below Cheryl tried to clothe herself with "I love you"s and Josee and I tried to help cover her.

Thank you Ada for your handiwork. Thank you Len and Betty for being our conversation helpers. Thank you Peggy for a fabulous class. Thank you fellow classmates for making my Monday nights so memorable. Sorry about Hockeyville Cranbrook. I should have voted more.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLogger Theme by BloggerThemes Wordpress by WPThemesCreator | This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com