Saturday, March 13, 2010

Completed and almost completed!


This is Wendy and the cute little quilt she made for MCC.

This is the quilt I completed for MCC.

This is my first big quilt that I measured incorrectly so the back was smaller than the front, so my solution was to add a big border, and voila, that fixed it.

This is the top of my quilt for Haiti. It needs a backing, a batting and it needs to be tied.

I've already cut out a new quilt with a disappearing nine patch pattern and I would love to show it to you, but we had a camera incident and the screen on it broke, so we are looking into having it fixed. Watch for our blog on the pictures we took with a broken screen, it might be the new wave of photography!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLogger Theme by BloggerThemes Wordpress by WPThemesCreator | This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com